Inside Sales Contact Center Manager
Selling Energy is a rapidly growing award-winning sales training firm focused on teaching professionals in the energy space how to go to market with their products and services. We provide a mix of in-person and online classes (taught by Mark Jewell, a Wall Street Journal best-selling author on the topic) across North America (and elsewhere). The training we provide is world-class and we offer a mix of in-person and online classes with follow-on support and coaching services. We don’t just teach classes, we work with our students over the course of their careers to support them in being successful. Just check testimonials from past attendees here!
That is where you come in….
As the Inside Sales Contact Center Manager, you will launch and lead a newly developed team at Selling Energy. You will guide, direct, motivate, and inspire the Inside Sales team to help reach registration goals for in-person and online classes. You will ensure the team is appropriately staffed and equipped with the right tools and call lists to be successful. We are a growing company and are looking for an Inside Sales Contact Center Manager that can grow with us. This position is based in our San Francisco office at 3rd and Mission.
- Manage a team of inside sales reps and data coordinators
- Establish, track, and report on call metrics and progress towards Contact Center goals
- Perform quality monitoring on team members and provide feedback and coaching to improve performance
- Write call scripts and test to determine effectiveness
- Assign call lists and ensure callers meet outreach goals for various initiatives
- Audit department processes and identify areas for improvement
- Recognize and reward individual and team achievement
- Interview and hire Inside Sales staff
- Ensure contact databases are updated and accurate
- Evaluate inside sales tools and technology
- Calculate commissions for processing payroll
- Creating and updating training materials, including an FAQ document
- Highly-motivated and entrepreneurial with demonstrated business acumen
- Driven, resourceful, and committed to a high level of personal and staff performance
- Experience managing a call / contact center or sales staff (including performance coaching)
- Inside sales experience preferred
- High-level of competency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and databases
- Personal alignment with company mission and values
- Ability to work successfully in a very fast-paced and growing environment
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Ability to understand business drivers and how what we offer maps into customers’ businesses
- Comfortable using Apple computers and phones
HOURS AND BENEFITS
- This position will be based out of our San Francisco office and expected hours are 40 hours a week with overtime available.
- Kaiser health insurance
- 15 days of Paid Time Off
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Centrally-located office with easy access to public transportation (with commuter benefits in the works)
- Focus on-going training and development including tuition reimbursement
- Beautiful offices with Apple laptops, double Apple monitors, and company cell phone
To apply, please send an email with your resume and response to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the greatest strengths you will bring to the team?
- What part of the position excites you the most?
- What did you like most AND least about your previous jobs?
- If you are currently unemployed, what was the reason for leaving your last company? If you are employed, what is your reason for wanting to make a change?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What are the last three books you read?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What is your availability to start?
At Selling Energy, we take pride in the quality of work that we do. We come to work each day knowing we’re making a difference. As we grow, we continue to look for positive, action-oriented people who share our passion for service and achieving results for our clients. Being part of a growing company isn’t always easy, but we hope it’s always rewarding.
Our mission is to facilitate the success of individuals and organizations by providing exemplary training, service, and support. This applies to all of our employees, our clients, and the industries we serve. We are working to transform the way energy products and services are sold around the world, turbocharging the success of the individuals and organizations that we work with. By being exemplary in everything we do, we can have a lasting positive impact on the individuals and organizations we serve.
“We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life.” Steve Jobs
Learn more about our Core Values
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Selling Energy, part of Energy Efficiency Funding Group, Inc. (EEFG) is fully committed to equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status. It is also EEFG’s policy to comply with other federal, state and local laws that specifically prohibit other forms of discrimination.
EEFG uses Good Hire for pre-employment criminal background checks and drug testing. Candidates are expected to disclose any known history as part of the application process.