Corporate Graphic Designer
Professional sales training firm focused on the energy space
Selling Energy is a rapidly growing award-winning sales training firm focused on teaching professionals in the energy space how to go to market with their products and services. We provide a mix of in-person and online classes (taught by Mark Jewell, a Wall Street Journal best-selling author on the topic) across North America (and elsewhere). The training we provide is world-class and we offer a mix of in-person and online classes with follow-on support and coaching services. We don’t just teach classes, we work with our students over the course of their careers to support them in being successful. Just check testimonials from past attendees here!
That is where you come in….
We are looking for a Corporate Graphic Designer that will initially help Selling Energy & SF Green Space establish and refine our visual brand, and on an ongoing basis, play a lead in designing corporate and training materials. We are a growing company and are looking for a Corporate Graphic Designer that can grow with us. This position will be based in our San Francisco office at 3rd and Mission.
- Determine a visual brand that reflects who we are as an organization
- Design corporate marketing collateral including websites, brochures, flyers, case study templates
- Design and layout documents (tools, templates, how-to guides, and workbooks)
- Design packaging and schwag
- Design exhibitor booths
- Design online banner ads
- Design presentations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Coordinate with printers and manufacturers
- Manage stock photo library
- Work with various internal teams to help them with design projects
- Modern and clean sense of design
- Deep understanding of brand management
- Strong project management skills and ability to work against deadlines on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Ability to work across multiple teams and manage priorities and expectations
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and strong proof reading skills so that you can identity any issues in layout
- Expert level user of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Expert level user of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Personal values that align with company mission and values
- Resourceful with a strong understanding of business acumen
- Ability to work successfully in a team and independently, and confortable in very fast-paced and growing environments
- Comfortable using Apple computers and phones
To apply, please send an email with your resume and response to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the greatest strengths you will bring to the team?
- What part of the position excites you the most?
- What did you like most AND least about your previous jobs?
- If you are currently unemployed, what was the reason for leaving your last company? If you are employed, what is your reason for wanting to make a change?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What are the last three books you read?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What is your availability to start?
HOURS AND BENEFITS
- This position will be based out of our San Francisco office and expected hours are 40 hours a week with overtime available.
- Kaiser health insurance
- 15 days of Paid Time Off + paid holidays
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Centrally-located office with easy access to public transportation (with commuter benefits in the works)
- Focus on-going training and development including tuition reimbursement
- Beautiful offices with Apple laptops, double Apple monitors, and company cell phone
At Selling Energy, we take pride in the quality of work that we do. We come to work each day knowing we’re making a difference. As we grow, we continue to look for positive, action-oriented people who share our passion for service and achieving results for our clients. Being part of a growing company isn’t always easy, but we hope it’s always rewarding.
Our mission is to facilitate the success of individuals and organizations by providing exemplary training, service, and support. This applies to all of our employees, our clients, and the industries we serve. We are working to transform the way energy products and services are sold around the world, turbocharging the success of the individuals and organizations that we work with. By being exemplary in everything we do, we can have a lasting positive impact on the individuals and organizations we serve.
“We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life.” Steve Jobs
Learn more about our Core Values
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Selling Energy, part of Energy Efficiency Funding Group, Inc. (EEFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and is fully committed to considering for employment and advancement all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, protected veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected status. It is also EEFG’s policy to comply with other federal, state and local laws that specifically prohibit other forms of discrimination.
EEFG conducts pre-employment background checks and drug test for all final candidates. Criminal history is not necessarily a cause for non-hire and EEFG will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.