Weekly Recap, September 4, 2016
- Monday: Read one of my favorite self-help books Heavy Hitter Selling: How Successful Salespeople Use Language and Intuition to Persuade Customers to Buy, by Steve W. Martin, and find real-world case studies, examples, and exercises on how you can achieve and maintain a high level of sales success.
- Tuesday: Looking to build your existing energy-efficiency business?
- Wednesday: Learn how to be prepared for the objection "We don't have the budget for it."
- Thursday: Use "challenger selling" to listen to what the prospect says they think they want and reframe the offering to see a path toward something that is actually in their best interest.
- Friday: Explore an education angle when reframing a residential efficiency project to your prospect.
- Saturday: Read this article published in FastCompany on "The Truth About Standing Desks and Productivity."
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!