Weekly Recap, September 25, 2016
- Monday: Read The Visual Display of Quantitative Information, by Edward Tufte, if you're looking for the best way to display statistical graphics, charts and tables.
- Tuesday: Learn tips and tricks for writing a compelling email.
- Wednesday: Replace "fluff" words in your elevator pitch with ones that'll add clarity to your pitch.
- Thursday: Improve your elevator pitch by piquing your prospect's curiosity.
- Friday: Use visual words to make your elevator pitch more memorable.
- Saturday: Check out this article from Hubspot Blog on "23 Totally Genius, Little-Known Apps for Work All Salespeople Should Use."
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!