Weekly Recap, October 9, 2016
- Monday: Read Tom Rath and Donald O. Clifton's best-selling book How Full is Your Bucket? if you're looking to greatly increase the positive moments in your work and your life.
- Tuesday: Take the time to understand what's in the mind of the prospect.
- Wednesday: Give thanks to energy efficiency on the first-ever, national Energy Efficiency Day!
- Thursday: Read how people don't buy from friends -- they buy from people they trust to deliver.
- Friday: Explore how to sell the value of your product or service -- not the features or benefits.
- Saturday: Check out this article published in Inc. on "The Easy Secret to Making Yourself Better at Anything".
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!