Weekly Recap, October 30, 2016
- Monday: Read Joe Calloway's best-selling book Becoming a Category of One: How Extraordinary Companies Transcend Commodity and Defy Comparison if you're interested in learning how to set yourself apart from your competitors by creating your own "category" of business.
- Tuesday: Learn how it's important to follow-up immediately after a referral to find out why you were given a referral.
- Wednesday: Explore the benefits of making sales presentations to a large group of prospects.
- Thursday: Check out how to craft an effective sales presentation for a large audience.
- Friday: How do you turn a prospect into a client?
- Saturday: Read this article published by Entrepreneur Magazine on "3 Sure Fire Ways to Improve Efficiency And Find Your Productivity Sweet Spot”.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!