Weekly Recap, October 23, 2016
- Monday: Read Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service Organization, by Leonardo Inghilleri and Micah Solom, if you're interested in learning more about how to provide stellar customer service.
- Tuesday: Learn to pitch from a true pitcher.
- Wednesday: Ever heard someone advise you to stay away from "financial mumbo jumbo"?
- Thursday: Stick to the agenda.
- Friday: Don't be shy or modest and explore the best times to ask for a referral.
- Saturday: Check out this article published by Lifehack with a dozen ways to make the most of your time and energy.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!