Weekly Recap, November 27, 2016
- Monday: Read Jane Bozarth's book, Show Your Work: The Payoffs and How-To’s of Working Out Loud, if you’re interested in how “working out loud” might benefit your team.
- Tuesday: Don't forget to leave time for client nurturing.
- Wednesday: When presenting energy-related products or services, make sure you’re easy to find, easy to understand and easy to contact.
- Thursday: Take a moment to consider the idea of Thankfulness, and what it means to the Efficiency Sales Professional.
- Friday: Commemorate Black Friday by taking note of a few news items worth keeping on your radar as you craft your sales approach for retailers.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!