Weekly Recap, June 19, 2016
- Monday: Read the book New Sales Speak: The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them, by Terri L. Sjodin, and learn on how to improve your presentation performance.
- Tuesday: Take a look at the bigger picture before presenting a financial analysis to your prospect.
- Wednesday: What's your focus?
- Thursday: Explore 21 common body language mistakes that even smart people make.
- Friday: Read this story and think about creative ways to save your prospects and customers time and effort.
- Saturday: Check out this article published on FastCompany and trick your brain into focusing using the "Strategic Memory Advanced Reasoning Training (SMART) Approach" to brain training.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Sales Ninja blog!