Weekly Recap, July 31, 2016
- Monday: Read the book Selling to Big Companies, by Jill Konrath, if you are struggling to get your foot in the door of big companies.
- Tuesday: Read how people who are busy end up with more brain power.
- Wednesday: Check out a couple reasons why free audits don't work.
- Thursday: Two things that people often avoid when they're too busy.
- Friday: Five-minute routine that'll replace your afternoon coffee.
- Saturday: Check out this article from Lifehack on "10 ways to remove the distractions that keep you from doing the best at work".
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!