Weekly Recap, July 24, 2016
- Monday: Read one of my favorite self-help books Perform Like a Rock Star and Still Have Time for Lunch, by Orna W. Drawas, and dive into the day-to-day steps that you can take to achieve success.
- Tuesday: Explore five effective ways to work smarter, not harder.
- Wednesday: Learn how to get your prospect to agree to let you sit in on the committee meeting.
- Thursday: Check out five psychological concepts that will strengthen your social media strategy.
- Friday: Explore three starter tips on effective and impactful story telling.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!