Weekly Recap, July 10, 2016
- Monday: Read the bestselling book Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness, by Jeffrey Gitomer, and learn how to overcome your fear of rejection, how to avoid arguing about price, how to use passion to your advantage, and much more.
- Tuesday: Be sure to include both "popular" and "proper" metrics on financial analysis spreadsheets.
- Wednesday: Explore the habits of the most successful networkers.
- Thursday: Before you approach a proposect, come up with an accurate estimate of old vs. new maintenance costs.
- Saturday: Check out this article from Lifehack blog on "10 one-minute time hacks that will make you more productive".
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!