Weekly Recap, December 18, 2016
- Monday: Read Rick Marcet's book, Win/Loss Reviews: A New Knowledge Model for Competitive Intelligence, if you’re interested in how formalized sales reports can benefit your organization.
- Tuesday: Explore why selling an intangible is about reframing the sale in a way that allows your prospect to grab onto something that is tangible.
- Wednesday: Convey the value of your product or service to a prospect by figuring out what pain they might have and eliminating it for them.
- Thursday: If you're giving some thought to what you want to accomplish in 2017, check out these tips for writing goals.
- Friday: Read how a keen and intelligent line of questioning with a new prospect will help you build rapport, much as a doctor would build rapport with a new patient.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!