How to Make Your Buyer Confident
A buyer that is not confident in your product or service is not going to buy from you. How do you make your buyer confident?
1. Be completely prepared: Think about every question or concern your prospect might have and be ready to respond accordingly.
2. Provide testimonials: Have a printed list of satisfied customers and testimonials, and work examples into your presentation.
3. Talk from experience: Tell a story about how you helped another customer in a similar situation.
4. Use a referral: If you have a good referral source, use it!
5. Name-drop: Drop the names of customers that your customer would resonate with; however, be careful if you name-drop one of the buyer’s competitors.
6. Think long-term: Emphasize service after the sale and a desire to have a long-term relationship with your prospect.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!