Characteristics of an Efficiency Sales Professional, Part 3
Efficiency Sales Professionals are:
- You put your customers at ease and never make them feel as if they’re holding you up or wasting your time.
- You’re calm, warm, and an excellent listener.
- You have a well-developed sense of humor.
- “If you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend.” – Abraham Lincoln
- You can anticipate your customers’ challenges.
- You have an understanding of their market and industry challenges.
- You can see why your customers might be hesitant to buy.
- You approach new situations with excitement, rather than fear.
- You aren’t afraid to try out new ideas and methods, even if they go against the status quo.
- You continue to push your boundaries, even after a successful sale.
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Selling Energy Blog!