6 Tips for Finding Great Leads
- Embrace and cultivate all of the empowering qualities of a sales professional.
- Commit to being proactive rather than reactive.
- Learn to leverage those who sell to your typical prospects before and after you do.
- Property managers who need to field/address all of those “hot/cold” calls from disgruntled occupants
- Building engineering firms who have to operate the aging equipment you should be replacing
- Mechanical contractors who have to service equipment long past its estimated end-of-life
- Other suppliers who provide parts for aging equipment
- Air balancing firms, duct cleaning firms, etc.
- Real estate brokers with knowledge of thermal comfort, noise and other building shortcomings
- Think carefully about your ideal prospects and build a profile to begin pursuing today.
- Take the time to build the tools you’ll need to open doors and keep them open.
- Get organized and automated so that you can keep up with the surge of sales activity you’re about to experience.
Love one of our blogs? Feel free to use an excerpt on your own site, newsletter, blog, etc. Just be sure to send us a copy or link, and include the following at the end of the excerpt: “By Mark Jewell, Wall Street Journal best-selling author of Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! This content is excerpted from the Sales Ninja blog, Mark Jewell's daily blog on ideas and inspiration for advancing efficiency. Sign up at SellingEnergy.com.”
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Sales Ninja blog!