Weekly Recap, June 12, 2016
- Monday: Read the bestselling book Hope Is Not a Strategy: The 6 Keys to Winning the Complex Sale, by Rick Page, and learn how to assess and overcome the barriers of the complex sale.
- Tuesday: Check out the 7-step referral checklist that top salespeople use to close more business.
- Wednesday: Demonstrate your expertise and set yourself apart from your competition.
- Thursday: Explore practices that make it easier to communicate and collaborate with remote teammates.
- Friday: Read this story and learn how to reframe your offerings so that they resonate with what your prospects are truly seeking.
Love one of our blogs? Feel free to use an excerpt on your own site, newsletter, blog, etc. Just be sure to send us a copy or link, and include the following at the end of the excerpt: “By Mark Jewell, Wall Street Journal best-selling author of Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! This content is excerpted from the Sales Ninja blog, Mark Jewell's daily blog on ideas and inspiration for advancing efficiency. Sign up at SellingEnergy.com.”
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Sales Ninja blog!