Weekly Recap, June 5, 2016
- Monday: Read Winning the Professional Services Sale: Unconventional Strategies to Reach More Clients, Land Profitable Work, and Maintain Your Sanity, by Michael W. McLaughlin, to get a holistic approach to selling professional services and learn how to give your client exactly what he or she wants.
- Tuesday: Explore two strategies that when used effectively will impact the outcome of the conversation.
- Wednesday: Five times you should say nothing during negotiation conversations.
- Thursday: Use the "three-sentence email" for quickly and effectively opening conversations with new prospects.
- Friday: Read this story and learn how to use cross-promotion to maximize your time in finding new prospects.
- Saturday: Take a look at this article published by FastCompany and explore five types of procrastinators and the best tactics to overcome the problem.
Love one of our blogs? Feel free to use an excerpt on your own site, newsletter, blog, etc. Just be sure to send us a copy or link, and include the following at the end of the excerpt: “By Mark Jewell, Wall Street Journal best-selling author of Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! This content is excerpted from the Sales Ninja blog, Mark Jewell's daily blog on ideas and inspiration for advancing efficiency. Sign up at SellingEnergy.com.”
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Sales Ninja blog!