Weekly Recap, May 29, 2016
- Monday: Read Garr Reynold's book Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery if you're looking to improve your presentation skills.
- Tuesday: Before communicating with a prospect, ask yourself: "What does my listener or reader need to know in order to understand and take action?"
- Wednesday: Six things you should thoroughly check before sending written work.
- Thursday: Be realistic and conservative and don't give your prospect the opportunity to question your estimate.
- Friday: Nine inspirational TED talks to watch if you're in a sales slump or just lost a deal.
- Saturday: Take a look at this article published on FastCompany on "How to Help Fix Your Employee's Time Management Problem."
Love one of our blogs? Feel free to use an excerpt on your own site, newsletter, blog, etc. Just be sure to send us a copy or link, and include the following at the end of the excerpt: “By Mark Jewell, Wall Street Journal best-selling author of Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! This content is excerpted from the Sales Ninja blog, Mark Jewell's daily blog on ideas and inspiration for advancing efficiency. Sign up at SellingEnergy.com.”
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Sales Ninja blog!