Weekly Recap, May 8, 2016
- Monday: Read Paul Cherry's book Questions that Sell: The Powerful Process for Discovering What Your Customer Really Wants to develop the skill of asking effective questions.
- Tuesday: How to discuss the concept of CapEx Reserves more effectively.
- Wednesday: Ways to overcome the objection: "We only approve projects with a simple payback of less than two years."
- Thursday: How to respond to the objection: "We just don't have the manpower."
- Friday: Strategies for dispelling the common objection in a non-residential landlord/tenant setting: "My tenants pay for energy so I have no benefit."
- Saturday: Take a look at this article on the HubSpot blog on "Tired of Useless Meetings? 9 Ways to Make Your Meetings More Effective".
Love one of our blogs? Feel free to use an excerpt on your own site, newsletter, blog, etc. Just be sure to send us a copy or link, and include the following at the end of the excerpt: “By Mark Jewell, Wall Street Journal best-selling author of Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! This content is excerpted from the Sales Ninja blog, Mark Jewell's daily blog on ideas and inspiration for advancing efficiency. Sign up at SellingEnergy.com.”
Want our daily content delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Sales Ninja blog!